Monday, September 19, 2011

documentary night with the Campbells

Gb, aka Glennbruce, aka Gangsta-bruce, is one of the coolest people I know in Memphis. He has an equally awesome family and it's always fun to get together with them to have dinner or a movie night, or in the case of Saturday night, both! We have a shared appreciation of documentaries, so that's what we tend to watch. Unfortunately, it had been quite awhile since our last movie night, so I added this goal to the list so that we could get them going again.

The movie was 'Between the Folds' a documentary about origami, so we had a bit of theme going this time around. Gb's wife, Jenn, is an enthusiast like myself, so she brought over some cool books and papers. I even pulled out my dollar folding book which the boys got excited about, and Ari made a really nice stingray. I thought about it afterwards, even the dessert the Campbell's brought was a folded peach pie delight!


Here's a preview of the movie. I'd highly recommend it even if you're not crazy about origami.



Unfortunately, I didn't remember that this was on my list (#99) until after the fact, so I didn't take any pictures.
However, Jenn left a crane behind, so here's a lil' taste of our night.




No comments:

Post a Comment