Monday, February 28, 2011

chickpea & spinach curry

So, a few months ago I found a recipe that sounded good for chickpea & spinach curry in Readymade mag. It's fairly odd that it caught my attention, because, first of all, I wasn't sure if I even liked chickpeas. Second of all, I had never cooked chickpeas OR spinach before. However, in the spirit of trying something new I thought I'd put the recipe on The List. Well, I gave it a go last night, and it turns out that I do like chickpeas! (Well, at least smothered in curry, because let's be honest, I've never met a curry that I didn't like :)

spinach is chopped

chickpeas are simmering


all put together!


thumb's up!

1 comment:

  1. those food pics look really good!
    i see update moodymoovies is on the list. i'm waiting for that one.

    ReplyDelete