Thursday, March 17, 2011

geocaching in denver

This past weekend Brian and I had the privilege of visiting Gracious Tory in Denver. We got to eat a ton of delicious treats, shop, see the art museum, bake & eat cookies, go to parks, see my cousins, eat, go snow tubing, did I mention eat?! It was fabulous. I had never geocached in Colorado, so I got to check off 1 out of the 5 new places I want to cache for #16. It was a solid weekend; we found 6 caches in total. Even though it was really cold out, the last cache was probably the most memorable because I had never seen so much treasure in a cache before! Some serious loot! However, the real treasure was time spent with noToryous and ucan'tcacheme. :] You can see below that they feel the same...



someone's excited

4 comments:

  1. but what was in that amazing cache???

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i said, TREASURE! (aka, toys for 5 year olds like me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hood was hiding my excitement. But it was there! Among those freezing cold winds. Also I still get to wear my train silly band. My nephew tried to steal it from me this weekend. Nice try little guy, silly bands are for adults!

    ReplyDelete