Thursday, March 24, 2011

trottin' with turkey

One of my ongoing goals is to run with Turkey at least once a week (#12). We've stuck to it so far, and have been enjoying it now that it's warm out. (It will be more of a challenge when winter comes back around, but luckily that's a long way off.) Normally, we just run around the block, but last weekend we went out to Shelby Farms Park. I just recently figured out where the dog park is there, and let me tell you, it is a freaking dog park wonderland! Picture a vast expanse of verdant rolling hills, wild flowers, glistening lakes, winding paths, budding trees...ok, it's a human wonderland too.

Technically, this outing was just a walk, well, I walked and Turkey sprinted, but I thought this video could represent our runs anyway. (We did run a different time earlier in the week.) Check out his first experience with a lake...

turkey pouncing in the lake from nicole moody on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment