Monday, April 11, 2011

kites!

There was such beautiful, warm weather this Sunday so we went back to Shelby Farms. (interruption: Guess where we stopped for lunch on the way there???...CHIPOTLE! There's FINALLY one in Memphis! I should have taken a picture of my beautiful, bodacious burrito, haha, but back to goals...) I tell you, this park is very quickly becoming one of my favorite things about Memphis. I wish it were closer to my house! It is so great to see the dogs run, socialize, splash, and play. Here's a picture of 'Swamp Thing' right after he got out of the water:

The dogs weren't the only ones having all the fun this time though...Brian and I brought kites! Fun and random, right?! These kites have been sitting in my closet for who knows how long now, so this goal #62 is another one of these that feels great to finally do. I sure don't know why we waited so long either, because kites are awesome!! First of all, look at how beautiful this one is:


Second of all, the wind was just right so the kites just wanted to take off themselves:


...however, the winds did get a little strong:


Lastly, kites make for artsy pictures. look at this rad one by Brian:

No comments:

Post a Comment