Sunday, April 3, 2011

new specs

Checked off #18 last week. My new glasses came in the mail! My old ones were a little too librarian-ish, so I was ready for a change. Jannell tipped me off to Warby Parker, a new company trying to blow the lid off of the overpriced eyeglass industry. With every pair of cool, vintage-inspired frames that are bought, prescription lenses are included, they are shipped to you free, AND the company gives a pair to someone in need all for only $95! What else is great about W.P. is that you can virtually try-on their frames and/or they will send you 5 pair to try on before you buy...for FREE! As you can see I'm on my way to being their next spokeswoman. :] Anyway, needless to say, I had a great experience with them and would highly recommend them if you're in the market for new glasses.

May be a little too hipster for me(?), but they're super comfortable and sometimes I forget that I have them on...

2 comments: