Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Camping!

Brian and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary back in April. It was fun to reflect on the year and exchange gifts of paper per the traditional theme gift list. My gift to Brian was a camping permit for the Malaekahana State Campground in Laie, which is close to the North Shore. I hadn't been camping since I was a kid, so it was fantastic to get outdoors, set-up the tent, and just forget about the hustle and bustle of our regular lives.

schlepping our stuff

Turkey modeling with our brand new tent!

hammock. yes!

the whole enchilada!

The cool thing about camping in Hawaii is that you can be by the beach! It was amazing to be able to fall asleep to the crashing waves. Plus, the dogs got to play in the sand. :)

This is most likely the best face Storm has ever made.


It was a great time and I hope we go again!


No comments:

Post a Comment