Thursday, October 3, 2013

File Pile Riddance

Hey Bloggerverse, I'm back! Reeeeeally got off track with this stuff, but Tory reminded me that there are only a few weeks left until the 1001 days are complete! Time to catch up!...

Here's a boring one to get out of the way. Number 79, stay on top of filing. This was something I was genuinely terrible at. Such a simple task of taking a bill, statement, or whatever, and placing it right away in it's appropriate folder was something I just couldn't handle apparently. I would always just create a pile of papers on top of my filing boxes. Eventually, the papers would pile up to the point of falling off then I would begrudgingly file the pile for about an hour. Ridiculous. But file piles are no more! Turns out it's so much easier to just file right away! This goal was a real toughy because it was a habit breaker, but I'm proud to say I'm a changed woman! :)


Current status of file tower...pile free!

No comments:

Post a Comment