Monday, August 8, 2011

I skydived! or skydove!(?)...er, I jumped out of a freaking airplane!!

This was one of the biggies on the list, and it was a goodie! Number 7 got checked off on July 10th down in Eloy, AZ. All the sibs jumped plus Dougie and some of Jenny's fam. It was a gangsta-gangsta, nervous, charged, intense, screaming, breathtaking, sweaty, funny affair (in that order :). I'd say more, but the pictures do a better job...


first things first, we signed our lives away.


getting suited up


you wouldn't know it by this picture, but she was prolly the most nervous of everyone


in the plane


oh crap!


OH CRAP!


OH CRAP-SH!$D@*!J&D$&^FG!!!!!!




there was a lot of screaming


but moments of delight as well.
(ps. check out that gnarly leg action)




we survived!


PS. Thanks again Chaz and Jenny for the DVD treat! I was going to post it here, but couldn't figure out how to rip it. I guess that's better anyway, so as not to embarrass myself further. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment