Monday, August 8, 2011

prepare to be embarrassed...

...well, only if you knew me circa 1998-2003. These, my friends, were my pre-digital camera years. (Do you see where this is going? Yep, you should be nervous :] So, I've had stacks and stacks of prints stored in my closet just collecting dust. It was really kind of sad, because there were a lot of fond memories there, but they just weren't readily accessible. Well, one day, a groupon deal pops up in my inbox advertising that 1,000 4x6 photos could be scanned and converted to digital images! Just the thing to unleash these awkward school day memories and check off #95! Here are a few gems from the bunch:


my golden birthday- 17 on the 17th. chaz frosted his tips for the occasion.


mom's hair = yessssss!


apparently, it was pentecost


cotillion ball


these sleeves are what legends are made of


fossil springs fam trip!


goon of the flume


forget 15, try freshman 20 :] basketball away game in texas


before words with friends


proof that calc camp does exist :]


family room before demolition


baby lexi is the cutest. golfing in pinetop.


the BURB! what I drove in high school


third eye blind & goo goo dolls(?) concert at cricket


maybe last day of senior year(?). I wish I remembered why Tor had her invisible friend with her, haha.


I was slightly confused when I saw this thinking that a new picture had snuck in with the old ones.
first time in Memphis with the volleyball team.


hilare


junior prom


papa!


chaz, you're going to want to hang onto this one now that you're going bald. ;]


historic blizzard in DC during a bball trip. interesting factoid- brian was there at the same time.


puerto rico. yes, that white spot on the rocks is me, not part of the waterfall.


habitat for humanity mullet


I hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane! :]

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm surprised anyone was ever willing to be around me. Those were some good ones! I'm still hoping for overalls to come back "in"...

    ReplyDelete