Saturday, July 21, 2012

LinkedIn



I signed up on LinkedIn because I thought I was supposed to for my career, not because I really wanted to or thought it was interesting. However, if I have a profile page and all that is listed is my name, picture, and the meager basics, then what's the point, right? So, I figured if I was going to be on there, I might as well at least fake like I think it's important. Hence, goal #90- Update my LinkedIn Profile.

Obviously, now that I'm on the job hunt, LinkedIn might actually be of service to me. So, I think that's why I finally got around to doing it. Here's my page with the updates. I really wouldn't waste your time visiting it, unless you get your giggles from reading resumes. It's terribly boring and braggy in typical resume fashion, so you can just trust me on this one ;)

Here's a profile that you should actually check out: Art Flater

No comments:

Post a Comment